Working for us offers the challenge and stimulation of a competitive commercial environment combined with the supportive personal atmosphere of a small company.
We are successful and still growing as a business. We operate commercially, but our not-for-profit status means we can - and do - invest back into the organisation. Today, we are at the start of a new 3-year strategy that includes investing in some diverse and dynamic new roles. It marks a very exciting time for us in shaping the customer experience of the future and is a great opportunity for anyone with the skills, aptitude and hunger to join us on the journey.
Our values illustrate who and what we are: independent, inclusive, expert, inspirational and impactful. These values matter as much inside the business as in our customer interactions, and we want people who share them. We offer our people:
- a clear purpose: we are commercially focused in achieving our vision and mission
- unique character: no one else does everything that we do, or has our reputation
- growth and success: we have clear and realistic yet ambitious plans for the future
- breadth of experience: we work across every business sector, offering huge diversity
- challenge: we are stepping up the pace to achieve even better performance and results
- development: we encourage and support personal development
- opportunity: the chance to really make a positive and tangible impact
We’ve put together a balanced package of popular benefits that help make The Institute a great place to work.
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) and 3 days’ discretionary Christmas leave
- health cash plan to help meet everyday healthcare costs
- portable pension with 2% employer contribution
- discount rewards scheme
- life assurance benefit worth 3 times annual salary
- performance related pay
- service recognition awards
- annual corporate bonus (based on business performance)
- season ticket loan (for London-based roles)
- incentive bonus scheme (selected roles)
We believe personal development comes in many forms and progress is not just about promotion. We ensure that our people stay motivated and up to date, and that they have the opportunity to make the right impact.
Everyone who works for us has a Personal Development Plan to support them in achieving their work goals and help extend their skills and experience. We also have a dedicated budget to support a range of development activities as well as formal training and we offer a subsidy for professional membership fees.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Learning & Development Consultant
Client Relationship Director (covering the South of England)
Institute membership gives you exclusive access to customer service research across all sectors.
Our training and accreditation programmes can raise your service standards.
We support some of the UK's leading businesses in improving their customer service.