Improve your effectiveness in complaint handling
Dealing effectively with complaints and problems is one of the biggest differentiators between high performing organisations and the rest.
A new series of complaints masterclasses from The Institute of Customer Service have been designed to give you insight, best practice and practical tools to apply in your organisation.
There will be seven workshops in total, with events being held in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and Edinburgh.
The events will be facilitated by The Institute's Academy.
The workshops will provide you with:
- Insight from the latest research about customer priorities, from The Institute
- Guidance to define complaints effectively and turn them into valuable and actionable activities
- A unique cross-sector view of the drivers of complaints and satisfaction with complaint handling, based on the UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI)
- Interactive sessions examining complaints measurement, the cost of complaints to businesses, and techniques to improve complaint handling
- Practical recommendations and best practice about creating a culture of ownership and empowerment
- Networking and practice with peers from a range of organisations
An opportunity to identify actions and recommendations which you can implement in your organisation.
Book your Edinburgh masterclass below: