23rd Feb 2017
delighted to announce that our new Business Benchmarking platform is now live.
The Business Benchmarking survey which assesses customer satisfaction is based on the UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI). This is a national measure of customer satisfaction which is published twice a year by The Institute (since 2008).
Data Switch – 20th February 2017
The Business Benchmarking surveys are now compared to the latest UKCSI data (from January 2017). The existing question set for Business Benchmarking remains the same.
Business Benchmarking benefits:
· Provides key measures of customer satisfaction (CSI, NPS, Complaints)
· Indicates key attributes of customer experience as identified in The Institutes ‘Customer Priorities’ research
· Identifies your customer priorities which will assist with defining customer service goals
· Provides insight into areas for improvement and identification of any trends
· Highlights the difference between customer satisfaction and future customer behaviours
Further to feedback received from our members, we made the decision to invest in our Business Benchmarking platform which will provide the following enhancements:
· We have created an additional tab to provide information to support survey set up such as:
A user guide outlining the steps required to set up and create a survey, how to send it, understand and access survey results through the dashboard and reports
· A new submission form has been created to provide more guidance and ensure that your survey is set up correctly enabling you to receive results in the right format.
· Addition of ‘My Survey’ tab to provide a summary of survey details.
· Gives the account holder the ability to close surveys
· The Excel and PowerPoint report templates have been revised to align with the UKCSI brand.
· Only the account holder will have the ability to upload customer data providing more security for data protection
· The new platform is optimised to work on multiple devices (laptop/PC, tablets and mobile) and operating systems to enable more access for survey completion. This will support the drive for improved response rates.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 0207 260 2020