Customer Service Trends 2015
Over the past few months the team at the Institute have been compiling a list of trends and predictions for 2015. Based on research from the past year the predicted trends take into account over 60,000 unique responses from consumers throughout the year.
Some of the key trends we expect to see are:
- In 2015, as customer expectations continue to rise, organisations that deliver poor service will lose existing customers and experience a negative impact on their financial performance.
- There will be ever more pressure on organisations to implement continuous improvements and innovations to keep pace with their customers’ expectations.
- Key areas of focus include ease of doing business, speed of response and availability.More customers will expect co-creation.
- Organisations that don’t listen to and consult with their customers – and take appropriate action – will increasingly look out of touch and run the risk of losing customers.
- The ability to move fast and introduce service innovation will be critical to customer satisfaction and business performance.