ServiceManagement is a 30 hour interactive course for team leaders and managers.
The course hones skills in engaging, developing and managing a team of customer service professionals to create a customer-focused culture.
Features and benefits
- Work-based assignments include a team review against course learning to develop appropriate service
- improvement plans for implementation within the organisation
- Content based on the latest customer service research and practice
- Delivery is quality assured by The Institute to maintain consistency, quality and standards
- On-site training with flexible delivery times
- Course delivery can be customised to meet your employers' needs
- Certification by the Institute of Customer Service
- Develops customer-focused behaviours, skills and competence based on best practice
- Motivates individuals and teams to understand and exceed customers' expectations
- Independent recognition of individuals' professionalism
- Increased confidence and job satisfaction
- Keeps organisations and individuals at the cutting edge of customer service professionalism
- Helps build and develop a consistent customer service culture across the organisation
ServiceManagement is a 30 hour group training programme, typically run over 2-3 days with a few week gap between days 2 & 3. The course is divided into four modules. Participants will complete a work-based assignment to develop and present a service improvement plan, agreed with their manager that they will take back to the workplace for implementation.
The four modules:
- The strategy and culture of service excellence
- The elements of service excellence
- Leading and managing service excellence part 1 – creating and sustaining a customer-focused environment
- Leading and managing service excellence part 2 – creating and sustaining a customer-focused team
A 20 hour interactive training course
FirstImpressions delivers training to improve customer service skills, knowledge and understanding for customer facing staff
Develop and recognise your customer service skills
We offer a range of professional qualifications to develop and recognise customer service skills at all career levels.
Designed for customer service leaders and managers
Our management and strategy qualifications combine customer service andmanagement learning to improve the personal effectiveness of teamleaders and managers – and deliver tangible business benefits
Institute membership gives you exclusive access to customer service research across all sectors.
Our training and accreditation programmes can raise your service standards.
Are you looking for organisational membership?
We support some of the UK's leading businesses in improving their customer service.