Last updated: April 2019
Price: £500.00 (excluding VAT)
Building on the themes identified in the Institute’s 2012 research The Future of Customer Service: a blueprint for 2020, the objectives of The customer of the future 2025 are to assess and interpret the following:
1. What will the customers of the future look like?
2. How will customers needs and preferences change?
3. How will organisations need to evolve and adapt to respond?
4. Which potentially hazardous surprises could there be?
5. What are the opportunities and challenges in the future customer landscape?
6. How should organisations prepare themselves for the future customer?
The research draws on evidence from UK, European and global sources and has been designed to be relevant both for organisations that are primarily UK-focused as well as those that operate across global territories.
None of us can claim accurately to predict the future but we can explore key factors of change and their implications for both customers and organisations. We aim to challenge existing assumptions and stimulate further debate but also to offer pragmatic and practical recommendations to help plan for an uncertain, complex future.