Training programmes, assessment, standard setting, MasterClasses & qualifications support services
What is the Academy?
From April 2016 the Academy will provide end-to-end delivery and support services underpinned by nationally recognised customer service standards, The Institute’s experience, research and feedback from UK plc. It will ensure that a dedicated team of experts will consistently deliver tangible benefits to organisations seeking to improve individual skills and organisational performance linked to service excellence.
It will recognise that customer service delivery is critical for organisations’ long term sustainability and helps to develop transferrable skills and behaviours that boost performance and improve customer experience, regardless of role.
What does the Academy offer?
Organisations will be able access the following through the Institute Academy:
- a range of 20-30 hour training programmes aimed at all employees who deliver customer service, coach others or manage teams to deliver or improve service. 4 courses are offered – FirstImpressions, ServiceManagement, ServiceImpact and Coaching for Service Excellence
- ‘Train the Trainer’ programme to develop and recognise internal trainers from member organisations wanting to deliver any of our short programmes
- assessment for Institute accreditations and endorsements
- collaboration with Government departments, regulators & professional bodies to create consistent customer service standards for the UK
- a qualifications manager support service providing resource and expertise for members running an Institute qualifications programme
Where you can find out more?