The All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Customer Service raises awareness and understanding of customer service amongst parliamentarians and establishes a dialogue with UK organisations across all sectors.
At our APPG meeting on 2nd March 2023, we looked at the importance of service when it comes to building trust in financial services.
The latest APPG meeting was attended by:
- Steven Bonnar MP, Vice-Chair (Stand-in Chair for this meeting) (SNP, Coatbridge, Chryston & Bellshill)
- Liz Twist MP, Vice-Chair (Labour, Blaydon)
- Baroness Stowell of Beeston (Conservative Peer)
- Sheldon Mills – Executive Director, Consumers and Competition, Financial Conduct Authority
- Eric Leenders – Managing Director, Personal Finance, UK Finance
- Ant Middle – Chief Executive, Ageas UK
- Jo Causon – CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- David Dagger – Marketing & Communications Director, Institute of Customer Service
- Oliver Hazell – Account Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Zoë Varenne – Senior Account Executive, Cavendish Advocacy