The All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Customer Service raises awareness and understanding of customer service amongst parliamentarians and establishes a dialogue with UK organisations across all sectors.
At our APPG meeting on 12th July 2022, we looked at the underlying concern around customer distrust and customer complaints in the social housing sector.
The latest APPG meeting was attended by:
- Philip Davies MP, Chair (Conservative, Shipley)
- Liz Twist MP, Vice Chair (Labour, Blaydon)
- Andrew Lewer MP, Vice Chair (Conservative, Northampton South)
- Margaret Ferrier MP, Vice Chair (Independent, Rutherglen and East Falkirk)
- Baroness Bennett of Manor Castle, Vice Chair (Green)
- Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb (Green)
- Jo Causon – CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- David Dagger – Marketing and Communications Director, Institute of Customer Service
- Rachel Crownshaw – Executive Director of Operations, GreenSquareAccord
- Trafford Wilson – Executive Director of Customer Service, The Guinness Partnership
- Martyn Blackman – Chief Investment Officer, Bromford
- Oliver Hazell – Account Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Alexia D’Rosario – Account Executive, Cavendish Advocacy