The All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Customer Service raises awareness and understanding of customer service amongst parliamentarians and establishes a dialogue with UK organisations across all sectors.
At our APPG meeting on 18th October 2022, we looked at the the intersection between digitisation, technology, and customer service.
The latest APPG meeting was attended by:
- Philip Davies MP, Chair (Conservative, Shipley)
- Baroness Stowell of Beeston (Conservative)
- Jo Causon – CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- David Dagger – Marketing and Communications Director, Institute of Customer Service
- Gareth Johnson – Head of Digital Channels, Brewin Dolphin
- Mark Gait – Director of Customer Service, Virgin Media O2
- Oliver Hazell – Account Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Alexia D’Rosario – Account Executive, Cavendish Advocacy
- Jay Kellagher – Junior Account Executive, Cavendish Advocacy
- Nathaniel Taylor – Parliamentary Researcher to Andrew Lewer MP, Vice Chair (Conservative, Northampton South)