Customer Experience – Measuring What Matters (17 Feb 22)
We can measure customer metrics that are transactional and tangible. But how do we measure those metrics that are essential to building trust, loyalty, and sustainable relationships – the non-tangible – the relational? Come to think of it, how do we measure trust?
With increasing demands and changing expectations, measuring what matters to your customers is vital to achieving a strong relationship with overall customer satisfaction, but have you ever thought about what you measure, why you measure, how you measure, and what you use the data for? Embedding the right measures will help organisations to ‘get it right first time’, achieve the highest levels of trust, recommendation, loyalty and reputation.
This member only interactive webinar is ideal for anyone who wants to understand more about
1. Measuring customer satisfaction
2. Optimising the usefulness of the data you collect
3. Knowing and selecting your data sources including regulatory requirements
In essence we cover the ‘What’, ‘Why’, and ‘How’ of measurement.
This session includes group discussion, exercises and case study reviews providing an opportunity to explore and share best practice on measurement, making it an integral part of your organisation’s service strategy. Please note this is not a data analysis workshop – the focus is on what to consider to get the right data and insight that will support improving the customer experience and satisfaction.
The workshop covers the following:
1. Identifying and understanding what to measure and why it is important
2. How to measure; insight into The Institute’s UKCSI (UK Customer Satisfaction Index) – its purpose, what it does, outcomes and impact
3. Building in the must have measures e.g. Legal or regulatory requirements – what are you required to measure?
4. Identifying your desired outcomes and impact from the measurement you do.
5. Using the measures and insight to improve your customer service and business performance
This session will run with a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 12.
If you have teams of 12 or more, we can run the session for your organisation in groups of 10 to 12 people.
Facilitated by The Institute’s Academy and based on our latest research and best practice.
Please note that this ticket is non-refundable or transferrable in terms of date. If for any reason you are not going to be able to attend, we will accept a replacement person, subject to your prior notification.