7 Key themes for Successful Service Leaders – Open Webinar
Due to popular demand of an earlier session we have created this event open to all. If you missed the last session or are an interested non member, please register below.
In today’s challenging and ever-evolving world, the role of the professional Customer Service Leader has never been more demanding. With competing business priorities, the impact of technology and societal change on the rise, new challenges are appearing constantly.
We have identified several key themes which we believe most leaders need to consider to support their customers and engage their teams, drive customer satisfaction and business success.
- Principles of customer service management & leadership
- Recruiting and managing high-quality teams
- Maximising the potential of technology
- Putting customers at the heart of your service strategy
- Adopting core project management principles
- Keeping up to date with key tools and techniques to evaluate customer service performance and drive improvements.
- Assessing risk, horizon scanning
Come along to our interactive webinar , where we will explore these themes in a bit more detail as well as undertake activity from our customer service management qualification which lends itself to supporting and addressing these key areas…
This event is free and open to members and non members.