QPM Networking Forum (1 Sept 2022)
The Qualifications Programme Manager Networking Forum is a virtual members-only event providing you with networking opportunities, knowledge sharing and guidance of our experienced tutors. The forum is complimentary to the members of The Institute of Customer Service and dedicated to Qualifications Programme Managers looking to plan and gain best practice & insight into running an Institute of Customer Service Professional Qualifications programme.
What we provide:
• Experienced tutors guiding you through best practice and solutions to any challenges.
• Focus on the standards and quality of professional qualifications programmes and planning.
• The Institute’s support for managers to be able to successfully run their programmes.
• Convenient virtual space for meeting other QPM’s.
• An opportunity to develop and refresh your current knowledge through sharing of case studies and networking with other QPM’s.
• A confirmation of attendance showing your investment in improving skills.
It is recommended that a QPM attends at least one forum every year. If this forum is booked out, please see our other available opportunities via The Institute’s events link.