Handling Challenging Customer Interactions (22 Jan 2024)
The economic landscape continues to present different kinds of challenges for customers and employees alike. Equipping your people with the skills and knowledge helping them handle the more challenging interactions with confidence is essential.
Our Handling Challenging Customer Interactions workshop, facilitated by The Institute’s Academy experts, will help prepare your people for various situations they may face. This session is ideal for people working in a service environment who are engaging with customers across different channels.
At our interactive workshop you will explore:
- What is a challenging interaction
- The types of challenges your customers face
- How to prepare for a challenging situation
- How to deal with challenging interactions professionally, using emotional intelligence and empathy
- Understanding and responding to different customer types
- Practical examples of dealing with challenging interactions
- How to manage yourself during and recover from challenging interactions
You will also receive these practical tools:
- Workshop slides with key learnings
- A self-analysis checklist on how you approach and handle challenging interactions
- A personal improvement plan template
The workshop runs in a small group of a maximum of 12 participants, which gives plenty of time for your questions. The virtual format includes group work, information sharing, and learning from best practice and the latest insight. Our facilitator will present, review scenarios and provide you with examples.
We can run the session in house for your organisation for groups of 10 to 12 people.
Please note that this ticket is non-refundable or transferrable in terms of date. If for any reason you are not going to be able to attend, we will accept a replacement person, subject to your prior notification.