Introduction to Vulnerable Customers for Non-Managers (10 Oct 2023)
Our Introduction to Vulnerable Customers for non-managers online webinar will provide you with a sound introduction to vulnerability and how to provide service to those who are identified as vulnerable.
Who is it for?
This is a members-only event and is suitable for those who deliver service to vulnerable customers.
This interactive webinar includes group discussions and case study reviews, providing an opportunity to explore and share best practice on delivering to vulnerable customers as an integral part of your organisation’s service provision.
The introduction to Vulnerable Customers webinar for non-managers will cover the following;
• Understanding the definition(s) of vulnerable customers for your internal and external customers
• Understanding how and why customers may become vulnerable
• Knowing who your vulnerable customers are
• Understanding the causes of vulnerability
• Recognising the skills required to support vulnerable customers in practice and managing the impact dealing with vulnerability has on you
This session will run with a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 12.
If you have teams of 12 or more, we can run the session for your organisation in groups of 10 to 12 people.
Facilitated by The Institute’s Academy and based on our latest research and best practice.
Please note that this ticket is non-refundable or transferrable in terms of date. If for any reason you are not going to be able to attend, we will accept a replacement person, subject to your prior notification.