Trusted Advisory Network Meeting – Thursday 14 September 2023
This meeting is exclusive to Trusted Advisory Network members of The Institute. Jo Causon, The Institute’s CEO, will be hosting this 90 minute session alongside a senior leader from our TAN membership.
This meeting will focus on our upcoming Breakthrough Research on Minimum Service Standards, which will examine how to define a minimum standard of customer service, what it should cover and how it can be measured and validated.
We will open the meeting for an interactive discussion and encourage all members to attend and participate, as it is a great opportunity to share ideas, network with peers, and learn from business experienced professionals across-sectors.
If there is anything in particular you would like to cover, please let us know in advance and we will add it to the discussion points.
- 08.30 – Welcome and objectives of session
- 08.40 – Jo Causon opens session
- 09.10 – Guest speaker – Shaun Holdcroft, Director of Operations, Legal & General – Affordable Homes
- 09.30 – Interactive discussion
- 10.00 – Summary and close
* One individual per organisation please *