Breakthrough Research: Technology and the Future of Customer Experience
Join us at the online, member-only launch of The Institute’s latest Breakthrough Research: Technology and the Future of Customer Experience.
This pan-sector research examines the role of technology in shaping the future of customer experience. Each new research brings The Institute’s independent, expert perspective to the key strategic issues affecting customer service.
The research on technology will help you find answers to these questions:
- Which technologies and applications will be most important for customer experience
- What is required to implement technologies successfully and achieve business performance and customer service objectives?
- How best to achieve optimum blend of human and technology-based experiences?
- What should organisations do to reduce the risk of digital exclusion ?
- From an AI, data or personalisation perspective are there technologies that are “off limits”?
The webinar will include a presentation of the research delivered by Brian Weston, The Institute’s Head of Research and Insight, and a panel discussion with Q&A hosted by Jo Causon, The Institute’s CEO joined by the research sponsors from Amazon, Content Guru and Correla.