Introduction to Vulnerable Customers for Managers (28 Apr)
This is an online training session to give team leaders and managers a sound introduction to, and understanding of, vulnerability and how to support vulnerable customers through your team’s service provision.
The Introduction to Vulnerable Customers online training for managers will cover the following:
- Understanding the definition(s) of vulnerable customers for your internal and external customers
- Knowing who your vulnerable customers are
- Understanding the causes of vulnerability
- Recognising the skills required to support vulnerable customers in practice and the impact of dealing with vulnerability on your team
- Appreciating the business/organisational context with regard to customers in vulnerable situations
- What to consider when developing a vulnerable customer policy.
This is a members-only session and is suitable for team leaders and managers of service teams, those setting policy on vulnerability or vulnerable customer champion roles.
This interactive session includes group discussion and case study reviews, providing an opportunity to explore and share best practice on how to support your team in delivering to vulnerable customers, ensuring it is an integral part of your organisation’s service provision.
If you have teams of 12 or more, we can run the session for your organisation in groups of 10 to 12 people.
Facilitated by The Institute’s Academy and based on our latest research and best practice.
Please note that this ticket is non-refundable or transferrable in terms of date. If for any reason you are not going to be able to attend, we will accept a replacement person, subject to your prior notification.