Last updated: January 2018
Price: £500.00 (excluding VAT)
The objective of this report is to examine how levels of customer satisfaction vary across Europe, gain an understanding of what causes either consistency or variation and assess what can be learnt from it. Specific objectives include:
1. Comparing levels of customer satisfaction in eight European countries across six sectors
2. Creating a European Customer Satisfaction Index showing how each country performs in relation to a European average
3. Assessing how customer satisfaction influences future buying behaviour and attitudes towards organisations, especially in terms of trust and reputation
4. Identifying factors that help explain differences in customer satisfaction, within and across countries
5. Identifying implications and opportunities for organisations that operate in European markets or have ambitions to do so.
This research compares levels of customer satisfaction across eight countries (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Netherlands and Sweden) in six sectors (Banking, Insurance, Retail (food), Telecommunications, Transport and Utilities).