This article covers:
Database quality requirements
Addressing your customers
Make sure you add customer names to your database, otherwise we will use “Hello Customer” greeting on your survey invite email.
Additional data columns
Ensure the email and customer name columns contain relevant and up-to-date information. Additional information such as “No email”, “Do not contact” and “deceased” will be visible to the customer on the email they receive.
If you want to include additional customer data in your database, don’t use personally identifiable information such as specific age and address in the columns. Instead group your data, so it can’t be linked to any individual participant (e.g. group age into “20-30”). Any other columns not specified on the survey request will be deleted.
Number of contacts
You can only upload up to 8,000 records in one go.
Database file size
You can upload a file up to 10 MB in size.
Guide to uploading customer database
Our Business Benchmarking platform makes it easy to upload a customer database. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to Business Benchmarking portal
1. In the navigation menu, click My Surveys
2. Select you survey, click Upload Database
3. Carefully read the information under Upload Checklist and Database Requirements
4. Select the date when you want to send out your surveys
5. Tick the box next to Declaration
6. Click Choose to upload your database
7. Do a quick pre-upload check to make sure your database is good to go
8. Click Upload
9. Now your database is being processed by our partners at TLF Research, once they’ve reviewed your database, your survey will be set live. In case TLF spot any issues with your database, we’ll contact you immediately to resolve those.