Unpacking Cosmos & Avalon Waterways ServiceMark Journey
In an evolving business environment the need to prioritise customer service becomes crucial, as it enables businesses to overcome challenges and foster a loyal and happy customer base.
Undergoing ServiceMark accreditation is an opportunity for organisations – of all sizes and sectors – to demonstrate the high quality of their customer service both internally and externally.
Join our upcoming ServiceMark webinar, where Terri Wollard, Head of Special Projects and Training at Cosmos and Avalon Waterways, will talk about how her organisation started the ServiceMark journey. Find out how the accreditation not only validates Cosmos and Avalon Waterways commitment to high levels of customer service, but also how ServiceMark helps to support a customer-focused culture within the organisation.
We will cover the following areas:
- Motivations behind starting the accreditation process
- Securing buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Getting your team engaged with ServiceMark
- Using Business Benchmarking and ServCheck to identify service improvements
- The process of becoming accredited
- Tips and hints for the assessment
This event is free and open to members and non members.